Reconstruction Project of Kedarnath DhamSeptember 10, 2018
The Kedarnth area was struck by a major calamity in 2013 which caused large scale destruction of property and infrastructure in parts of Uttarakhand, including shrine of Kedarnath and massive loss of human life.
2. Hon’ble Prime Minster Shri Narendra Modi has suggested that efforts be made to develop Kedarnath on the principle of ‘Smart Township’. The State Government of Uttarakhand has endeavored to restore the Kedarnath Shrine and this surrounding area to its pristine glory, while providing devotees with all modern amenities and services. To meet this goal, the State Government has now constituted ‘Shri Kedarnath Charitable Trust’ to seek funds for Shir Kedarnath Dham reconstruction works.
3. Detailed information about the trust as well as online donation facility is available on (http://shrikedarnathcharitabletrust.uk.gov.in/) . For any other information, you may please contact Shri V.S. Chauhan, Joint Director, Tourism, Government of Uttarakhand (Mobile No. 9412998506)
Latest News and Events
- October 12, 2018 : Bharat ko janiya quiz 2018-19 cut-off date for registration process has been extended till 15 november, 2018 (local time
- October 09, 2018 : Launch of 'india for humanity' by external affairs minister
- October 05, 2018 : Calendar of know india programme 2018-19
- October 01, 2018 : Scholarship programme for diaspora children (spdc)