3rd edition of National Teachers’ Congress will be held on 4-6 January 2019 at MIT World Peace University, Kothrud, PuneSeptember 17, 2018
The third edition of National Teachers’ Congress (3rd NTC), is being held on January 4, 5, & 6, 2019, at MIT World Peace University, Kothrud, Pune, India. A number of thought leaders, policy makers, Academic leaders, business leaders and spiritual leaders will interact with teachers over a period of three days.
2. The National Teachers’ Congress was founded in 2016 with active support from the Government of Maharashtra. The Chief Minister of Maharashtra is the Chief Patron of this platform. It is also supported by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) (Ministry of HRD), Association of Indian University (AIU) and the UNESCO Chair of Human Rights, Democracy, Peace & Tolerance, Pune.
3. Details on the process of registration/participations, or for any further information or clarification, please contact the Office of the Founder Convener on India phone Nos: 91-83800-23755 and on emails: email@example.com. Website www.nationalteacherscongress.com
Latest News and Events
- October 12, 2018 : Bharat ko janiya quiz 2018-19 cut-off date for registration process has been extended till 15 november, 2018 (local time
- October 09, 2018 : Launch of 'india for humanity' by external affairs minister
- October 05, 2018 : Calendar of know india programme 2018-19
- October 01, 2018 : Scholarship programme for diaspora children (spdc)