ADMISSION PROCESS FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS/OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA/PERSONS OF INDIAN ORIGIN/CHILDREN OF INDIAN WORKERS IN THE GULF COUNTRIES.December 21, 2018
Indian Institute of Management, Bhopal – an autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (M/oEF) is offering admission to foreign national/OCI/PIO/NRI to its flagship programme “Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management” which is approved by AICTE and is equivalent to Masters Degree on Self Financing basis.
2. A total number of 18 seats are available for foreign nationals/OCI/PIO/NRIs and for Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries. The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any recognized University.
3. The last date of receipt of applications at IOFM, Bhopal is 28/02/2019. The details are available at http://www.aiu.ac.in/.
4. Candidates must submit their applications directly with the Institute.
Latest News and Events
- December 21, 2018 : The last date for registration for the 15th pravasi bharatiya divas (pbd) convention 2019 has been extended from december 15 to 31st december, 2018.
- December 18, 2018 : Message of hon. prime minister on the occasion of world hindi day 10 january 2019
- October 12, 2018 : Bharat ko janiya quiz 2018-19 cut-off date for registration process has been extended till 15 november, 2018 (local time
- October 09, 2018 : Launch of 'india for humanity' by external affairs minister