Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Please Note: PAN CARDS ARE NOT ISSUED AT THE CONSULATE
The Application for allotment of PAN can be made online either through the portal of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)(https://www.nsdl.co.in/ ) or portal of UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTITSL) (http://www.utitsl.co.in/ ).
The charges for applying for PAN online are Rs.94 from Indian communication address and Rs.944 for any foreign communication address. Payment of application fee can be made through credit/ debit card online.
Once the Application and payment are accepted by NSDL/UTITSL, the applicant is required to send the supporting documents through post to NSDL/UTITSL. after getting them attested by the Consulate.
The Consulate will require the following documents for attestation which have to be sent by the applicants for their PAN.
- PAN application (should be signed by a notary)
- Miscellaneous Service application
- Passport (original), apostilled copy and photocopy of apostilled copy.
- Apostilled copy of driving license and photocopy of appostilled copy
For detailed procedure and guidelines, required documents and download of form 49A for PAN allotment, please refer to either of portal of NSDL/UTITSL or visit website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Commercial Representative
- Exhibitions and Trade Fairs
- India Commercial
- IndiaConnect Initiative: India Corporate Internship
- Indian Customs
- Invest India
- Monthly Commercial Report
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)